Manufactured in Canada, the Vortex 220 CFM VTX400P inline blower, for 4 in. diameter duct and has a built-in automatic pressure switch that detects when air is flowing through the ventilation duct. It will automatically turn on and off the Vortex VTX400P inline blower as required. In a clothing dryer application, when the dryer is turned on, the VTX400P will automatically turn on and will stay on until shortly after the dryer is turned off. This will allow the dryer to perform better and more efficiently. Both, drying time and power consumption are therefore reduced. This dryer exhaust kit also comes with a Lint Trap to prevent dryer lint accumulation in the ductwork and a Vari-Speed speed control.
- Painted galvanized metal lint trap for dryer boosting applications.
- Use when duct length between dryer and booster fan is less than 15 feet.
- Fits 4-inch duct.
- Features pull out door with view window, removable lint filter for easy cleaning, and 1/2” flange for flush-mount installation.
Vari-Speed design features:
- The KBWC-15K is a Solid-State AC Motor Speed Fan Control.
- It is designed for mounting in a 2" X 4" electrical wall box.
- It operates from 115 Volts, 50/60 Hz, and has a maximum rating of 5.0 Amps @ 104°F (40°C).
- The variable-speed motor control contains an On/Off line switch and a high gain RFI noise suppression filter.
- Applications include range hoods, vibrators, humidifiers, fireplace blowers, fans, laminar flow hoods, heat tunnel sand stirrers.